We know that a damaged or missing tooth is a serious dental health issue, but it can also take an emotional toll. At Nova Dental, Dr. Guldalian is a compassionate prosthodontist who cares about more than just your smile. When you come in for prosthodontic treatment, we listen and offer honest advice to help you make the best decisions for your dental health. Dr. Guldalian has years of experience as a board-certified prosthodontist, and she takes a friendly approach to restoring smiles.
Prosthodontics is a specialty focused on the restoration of teeth, both in full and in part, using prosthetics such as porcelain dental crowns. Prosthodontists are experts in restorative dentistry, and Dr. Guldalian underwent rigorous training to become certified. Whether you are at Nova Dental to receive an implant, crown, bridge, veneers, or another prosthetic, you’re in qualified, skilled hands with Dr. Guldalian.
As a prosthodontist, Dr. Guldalian offers a wide range of services, including restorative, general, and cosmetic treatments:
- Dental implants and restorations – Dental implants require a skilled hand and expertise to ensure that they look and feel natural. Nova Dental is an ideal choice for any dental implant, and for the placement of implant-supported restorations including crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental crowns and bridges – Dental crowns are “caps” that cover the entire surface of the tooth above the gumline, restoring and protecting damaged teeth. Dental bridges use two healthy “abutment teeth”, which are capped with crowns, to replace one or more adjacent missing teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers are used to cover up minor cosmetic defects in the teeth by replacing the chewing surfaces of the teeth with a wafer-thin, tooth-shaped prosthetic.
- Dentures – Prosthodontists have a deep understanding of how the bite is affected by the teeth. Dr. Guldalian combines knowledge with compassion and creates partial and full-arch dentures that will look and feel natural.
- Full mouth restorations and comprehensive care – At Nova Dental, we take on extensive cases because we believe every patient deserves a happy, healthy smile. Whether your teeth have been damaged in a car accident, or by dental health issues like advanced gum disease or tooth decay, we can give you your smile back.
restore your smile & protect your oral health
at Nova Dental
Whether you need a more simple, straightforward procedure like a dental crown or porcelain veneers, or you’re looking to restore your entire mouth after a serious oral health problem or an injury, Dr. Guldalian of Nova Dental is here to help. Call us today (781) 369-5722 or visit our office, located at 304 Cambridge Road, Suite 340, Woburn, MA 01801.